Panels ABITIBI Plus
ABITIBI Plus is a new series of panels that are wood-based fiber panels with tile, wood, stone and brick finish, offering a broad range of possible applications in interior remodeling and new projects for both residential and non-residential use. The panels are not suitable for direct contact with water. The panels can be installed by any skilled handyman. Installation is easy, quick and dust-free.Catalog Pricelist
height 244 cm
width 122 cm
thickness 0.3 - 0.6 cm
The panels are not suitable for direct contact with water. The panels are installed on plaster coating, bricks, old paneling, wood, Formica, etc.
- Reconstruction of sanitary units – toilets and bathrooms, except for shower stalls and areas directly around the bath tub with the potential of direct contact with water.
- Reconstruction and installation in new rooms in restaurants, cafés, offices, storage facilities, industrial facilities, and other commercial and non-residential premises.
- Reconstruction of lofts, attics and cabins.
- Design paneling for living rooms, bedrooms, children’s rooms or any parts thereof.
- Wall and ceiling paneling in hallways, staircases, entrance halls, lobbies and basement rooms.
Instructions for use
When you purchase the panels, check carefully that all of the panels have the same color shade.
Before you start the work, it is necessary to leave the purchased panels in the room where they are to be installed for at least 24 hours. If you install the panels in a wet environment, this period must be extended to 48 hours.
Apply the adhesive to the panel in approximately 6mm wide stripes and let it dry for 4 minutes. Then place the panel and carefully push it to the wall. Always start in the corner. The panels can be easily cut; adjust only the inner edge to ensure that the inner edge is absolutely vertical (read the installation guide carefully).
To adjust the panel, use a jig saw or a circular saw with fine teeth.
Use liquid detergents that contain no coarse particles to prevent damage to the panel surface.